What is it?
The Holly Berry Fair is an annual fundraising event produced in the style of the traditional church craft fair.
When is it?
The Holly Berry Fair is usually held on the first Saturday of December. This coincides with craft fairs that are held at a number of other churches and schools around the town of Milford.
The Holly Berry Fair is made up of a number of “tables”:
- Cheese Table – freshly cut cheese and related merchandise
- Fudge and Candy Table – like the name says
- Cookie Walk – cookies are laid out on trays and customers can put together their own selection
- Christmas Cupboard – jams, jellies, pickles, etc.
- Christmas Pantry – homemade baked goods
- Gifts to Go – pre-made gift baskets
- Christmas Past – gently used Christmas merchandise
- Christmas Present – new Christmas gifts and handmade items
- Greens and Wreaths – wreaths, holly, and other holiday greenery
- Cafe – assorted lunch and dessert items including our famous meatball subs
- Holly Berry Fair Quilt Raffle – a special quilt is made every year and a raffle is held