Who are they?
The Ways and Means Committee consists of 3 church members, one of which is elected annually. It is Chaired by the Vice Moderator.
What do they do?
- This committee coordinates and supervises all fund raising projects undertaken by our church as a whole.
- This committee appoints chairpersons for these events.
When do they meet?
The Ways and Means Committee meets as necessary throughout the year, often for many months prior to a fundraising event. What are our church’s fundraising events?
- Antique Show and Sale in September
- The Big E in September
- Holly Berry Fair in December
- Public Church Suppers throughout the year
- And various other fundraising events, varying year to year
Be generous with your time and talents when our church undertakes a fundraising event. Many hands make the workload lighter.
If you have a fundraising idea…the Ways and Means Committee wants to hear from you!